We are InvestEngine, an exciting new investment platform in the Fintech space looking to change the way people look after their money and invest in their future. No more flutters on crypto or trading away hard-earned cash on yesterday's biggest tech firm. We are building the platform for real people to make the most of their investments in the right way for them.
So how do we look after our customers when they've trusted us with their money?
That's where you come in! We are looking for a Client Services Analyst to help us treat our customers as well as possible. We are looking for knowledgeable, enthusiastic people that want to make a difference to a small team by showing all they have to offer. We want to add a lot of skills and energy to the InvestEngine team, and let you carve out and develop your role as we grow together. You will be:
● Supporting customers with onboarding and information requests by communicating effectively in a professional manner
● Performing Account Opening and Closing processing including ISA Transfers
● Ensuring that all client-service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures for the firm's AML and KYC obligations
● Supporting other client communication channels, like our Forum and social media
● Knowledgeable about our service and able to explain that to customers in a simple but accurate way
● Managing workflow queues and mailboxes
● Undertaking prompt and appropriate action to address complaints
● Producing and Managing reports of analytical client data
● Contributing to projects related to creating an efficient, responsive and process driven team
● Working collaboratively with departments across the business
● Interact internally and with third party providers and raise service tickets as required
● Understand the regulatory requirements relating to Financial Crime, Advice, Complaints and Treating Customers Fairly Who are we looking for?
● Someone with 2-3 years working in Client Service roles within the financial services industry
● Preferably educated to degree level
● Broad knowledge of ETFs and core Investment processes (Corporate Actions, Reconciliations, Payments, Trade Support, Fees, Management Information, Transfers)
● A fundamental understanding of Investment products including ISAs, JISAs, SIPP
● Strong attention to detail and accuracy
● Excellent communication skills, written and oral
● Ability to use own initiative and work independently
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
● Procedure and controls mindset and identify improvements to processes
If you feel you're a suitable candidate for this position, please do not hesitate to apply and find out more.