We are InvestEngine, an exciting new investment platform in the Fintech space looking to change the way people look after their money and invest in their future. No more flutters on crypto or trading away hard-earned cash on yesterday's biggest tech firm. We are building the platform for real people to make the most of their investments in the right way for them. But how is everyone going to know just how amazing InvestEngine is?
That's where you come in! We are looking for several new additions to the marketing team to help get the word out. We are looking for multi-skilled, enthusiastic people at the beginning of their careers that want to make a difference to a small team by showing all they have to offer. We want to add a lot of skills and energy to the InvestEngine team, and let you carve out and develop your role as we grow together.
We are focusing on bringing in the right people with a great mix of skills, but to give you a flavour of what you might be doing…
- Building and maintaining relationships with our partners and influencers, building great verticals that increase customer acquisition and achieve solid CPA
- Create, design and collaborate on campaigns and content aimed at achieving our marketing goals, from acquisition to brand and product awareness.
- Be part of the voice of InvestEngine - writing blogs, web pages, social posts and just about any content you can think of
- Providing marketing data analysis on our KPIs for internal and external stakeholders – customer levels, channel success, CPA, conversion etc
- Getting technical with our developers on product and asset development
- Getting involved with design where possible and contributing to the overall design language and branding of the business
Who are we looking for?
- Providing ideas and innovation to drive the direction of the company – your voice will be heard
How can we help you?
- Graduates with relevant marketing, communications or business degrees
- Ideally 2+ years' experience with a high-performing team, company or agency
- Demonstrable proficiency and passion for business & marketing success
- Energy and passion in abundance – people who are going to push the boundaries and thrive on the opportunity to do so
- Ability to take initiative and ownership in a small team, carving out the role as your own
- Strong digital marketing and computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills, for both internal and external communication
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, being able to flip between team projects and individual targets and prioritise to meet the business goals
- Experience and understanding of finance or the finance industry is a plus
- Demonstrated interest in your own personal finance is a big plus
- Takes pride in seeing your InvestEngine team win
Today we are a small, agile team that see collaboration as the best way to take InvestEngine forward. If you want a structured, 9-5 with a set list of "To-Dos" then to be honest, InvestEngine probably isn't the place for you. But if growth means a lot to you, both personal and professionally, we offer an open-minded and flexible environment that can help you grow just as much as you help us.